Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Schedule Payments into Credit Card

2 REPLIES 2
OKM
New Contributor

@MatthewPeters  in the the meantime, what I did is I opened an additional Market Related Savings account from the App Which I named Cred Repayment.

I then Set up a Scheduled payment every 26th toward it with Min_Cred as reference then I make sure by the last of every month, I transfer the balance into the credit before the new cycle kicks in.

OKM
New Contributor

I am have the same issue @MatthewPeters 

@StandardBank  we need urgent assistance!!!!

@MatthewPeters wrote:

Hi there

I would like to manage my credit card more efficiently by setting up more automatic transactions on my account. I would like to make savings and credit card payments. I was able to successfully do so for savings by adding my savings account as a beneficiary and set up a schedule, however, I am unable to do so with my Credit Card. Can you please advise how to do so.

Regards

Matthew Peters

MatthewPeters

Hi there

I would like to manage my credit card more efficiently by setting up more automatic transactions on my account. I would like to make savings and credit card payments. I was able to successfully do so for savings by adding my savings account as a beneficiary and set up a schedule, however, I am unable to do so with my Credit Card. Can you please advise how to do so.

Regards

Matthew Peters