Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Transfer between accounts

3 REPLIES 3
Maranata1

For more than a week now I am unable to transfer money from my consol account to my credit card. I contacted the Standard Bank Help centre who informed that there is a problem with the system and that it is being attented to. I again phoned the help centre and was then told that I must go to my local branch. I went to the branch yesterday where i sat in a queue for more than a hour, only to be told that they cannot fix my problem. Can somebody please help me now. I am ready to cancel my account with Standard bankj if this is not solved asap.

Regards

Ben Vorster 

danie4
Regular Visitor
I recently upgraded my credit card. It then was outomatically removed from my existing dashboard. Now i cant get the new card on the original dashboard. I dont want to create a new dashboard like you suggest in other conversations since then I’m unable to transfer between accounts. I simply want all my accounts on one dashboard.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Gina1,

Please be advised that in order for us to best assist you, we'd ask that you forward your contact and account details, as well as your ID number to [email protected] with the subject line "unable to transfer between accounts" so we can be able to investigate the source of this and assist with a resolution.

Regards

Mandy

Gina1

Good day

I am unable to transfer from my cheque account to my credit card. both accounts are linked to my profile.

Please assist

regards