Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

View Credit Card Transactions Online

6 REPLIES 6
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @General30.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We'd have to look into this because statements are given out monthly.

Send us an email at [email protected] with the subject "Community enquiry | Credit Card Statements" and include your ID number and contact information to make sure we get the right information.

We hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

General30
New Contributor
General30
New Contributor
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @wilnajansen.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Statements are sent on a monthly basis to the email address we have on file.

You can also link your credit card to your mobile app to view your credit card and download your account statements.

Are you registered for self-service banking, and is your credit card linked?

We are patiently waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

wilnajansen

how do i go ahead in viewing  my credit card

Pmamotors-2017
New Contributor
Hi i was not paying my credit card for some time now i want to start to make payments but now i think its blocked ,please help me so that i can start depositing it again
garyhalb

I'm switching to a Standard Bank Credit Card from Discovery Bank. I've noticed that even though I've linked my card in my internet banking and it shows my credit card balance, there is no way to see the transactions. I've made charges in the last 3 days and no transactions show on the transactions section or via a statement. How long does it take for these to reflect? Without immediate reflection I cannot use this card to effectively manage my budget and will have to revert back to Discovery Bank.