Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

credit card application

6 REPLIES 6
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Davy1988, I would like to apologise for the service you experienced. Please do get in touch with us on our email [email protected], reach out to us via Twitter on StandardBankZA, Facebook on Standard Bank for immediate assistance.

Davy1988
I have I applied for a credit card so I don't know if it's approved or not coz I have received an SMS saying I mask accept debitcheck from standard bank
Wazeero
New Contributor

have you had any response yet?

denton
New Contributor

So i have called every day for the past week and i have sent emails and all the consultants say is that it has been esculated and someone will call me and no one has every called me.

denton
New Contributor
Good Day i have emailed as requested however it is no point
FaNaM
Community Coordinator

Hi Denton, we'd like to look into this for you, and ensure that you receive feedback. Please send us an email to [email protected] with your ID number and contact details. Kindly include the application reference number on the subject line.

denton
New Contributor

I have contact the bank twice in 6 days and both people who assited me says they will esculate the problem i would like to find out what is happening with my application.