Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

credit card or overdraft ref 061215872

2 REPLIES 2
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @nehemiah,

Please confirm/resend the email to: [email protected]  as we would love to resolve this matter for you.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @nehemiah,

Could you kindly forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "credit card or overdraft ref 061215872" so that one of our service consultants can look into this matter further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

nehemiah

Good Day

I hope I find you well. I would like to give it to your attention that we are being denied a revolving fund or over draft facility by your bank besides having banked a couple of millions over the years. This has come to the extent that we are contemplating closing this account as it looks like its a one way business transanction which does not look at the client needs. There are times we get overwhelmed with orders and need such facilities but they are not forthcoming and we were falsely promised with our Standerton branch last time only to be told we needed some security besides the activities that have been evident over the years.

Kindly advise how you can assist or else we have to close this business account and look at other banks who looks at the client needs and growth or sustainability.