Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

pay

1 REPLY 1
MichaelMLucas
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I recently started playing online gambling, and to deposit money in it, I need a PayPal account. But I did how to attached a bank account with a Paypal account so I am looking for tips regarding it. I also gathering information about the best roulette app, If you know any best site regarding it then please let me know. 

Justind1981

Good Day Standbank Team,

Need your assistants reagrding PayPal... My Credit Card was used in Fraud which was Stopped Via Standard Bank was issused a New Card, but now comes the question before all of that happened i used my PayPal account to puchased online with my old account, I am Now Getting a Refund from PayPal will that refund go into my old Credit Card or into the New one? I have removed my old card off my account and added the New one as the only Card there. Will that be ok or is there something i need to do to make sure that the monies goes into the new card number not the old one?