Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How do I change my Standard Bank ID, password or preferred name?

Swipe from left to right to open the navigational drawer (or click on the settings icon on the top left corner of the screen).

Select ‘Settings’. In the menu that says ‘Standard bank ID’ you will find the options to change your:

• Email
  • Password
  • Preferred name
Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎11-03-2015 12:40 PM
Updated by:

Comments
Nikiwe1

When I go I dont see 'Standard bank ID' anywhere

@StandardBank wrote:

Swipe from left to right to open the navigational drawer (or click on the settings icon on the top left corner of the screen).

Select ‘Settings’. In the menu that says ‘Standard bank ID’ you will find the options to change your:

• Email
  • Password
  • Preferred name

Kizitokule
Regular Visitor

Thank you very much 

Tychicus
Occasional Visitor

I need help my card and App are both not working I'm from the bank (Phuthaditjhaba branch) this morning they didn't help me they only gave me their customers service number then that lady said she'll fix my card but still I can't access my own money, I'm not happy about Standard bank. 

Jessica5

I forgot my standerd bank ID password. How can I reset it or view it? 

Keith4
Frequent Visitor

How do i reset password for Standard Bank ID if forgotten? 

Nompilo5
Occasional Visitor

Need to reset my password for standard bank ID but I’ve forgotten it. 

Non2bko

How do I reset my blue card pin code 

Lucawerfel
Established Member
  1. A one-time PIN code will now be https://www.mumsports.com/ sent to your email address. Enter that PIN code into the app. Remember to search in your junk folder if you can’t find it
CG5
New Contributor

Can someone assist? Swiping does nothing on my phone, has no effect at all.  The icon top left on my phone is an 'apps' button, not settings.  I can find 'settings' elsewhere, see my name and get a screen to change email and password but it seems to be the password for my internet banking, not the app as it can be 8 letters with characters and special numbers and the banking app sign in password is 5 numbers.  Please assist.  I don't want it reset where I have to say I forgot my password, I want to set a new one myself from inside the app.  Thanks.