Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Why can’t I see all my accounts?

All your accounts should be linked to the card you first registered at Standard Bank. Please check your Internet Banking profile to determine whether all your accounts are linked to this card.

If you still can’t see all your accounts, please visit your nearest Standard Bank branch to link your accounts to the card.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎12-03-2015 01:44 PM
Updated by:

Comments
Nzimande

Yesterday i was able to see all the transactions and today I'm asked to link the card, why should i do that 

Mosele

I just opened AutoShare Invest account.  After 2-days I received a notification that it has been approved and I can do the transactions. Logging into my internet banking the AutoShare Invest Account platform is not available.

I sent an email and was told the issue has been resolved. 5-days has passsed the AutoShare Invest platform is still missing, i still cannot do the transactions.  I sent several mails regarding the issue,  and  still no reply no AutoShare Invest account. Can someone please advise

williamgree

I still download and use as usual. Maybe you haven't updated to the new version, so there is an error. And you should wordle to the customer care side so they can assist you as much as possible.

davidkessel

I have succeeded. My account is also linked to the best pico park game of the moment