Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Why can't I see all of my cards?

If you cannot see one or more of your cards, then you will need to create a new dashboard and link your other cards to the dashboard. You will then see your card under the Cards section in the settings menu.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎22-08-2015 10:20 PM
Updated by:

Comments
ednaclark

It's great. I can see my card that I did for rooftop snipers following your instructions. Thank you!

SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi  Ednaclark,

Thank you for reaching out.

We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. Should you require further assistance please feel free to contact us.

Regards

Silindile

Standard Bank Team

landhere
Regular Visitor

@ednaclark

Yes, It's working now I'm able to see my cards.

larvar

Pizza Tower game provides players with a new and unique experience. Navigating high-rise buildings and collecting ingredients to bake pizza is fun and challenging. The gameplay is simple but not easy, bringing relaxation and fun during the game.

A big plus of this game is its creativity and increasing difficulty. You can create unique costumes and skills for the main character, increasing player interaction and experience. In addition, the difficulty gradually increases through levels, creating continuous challenge and excitement for players.