Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Contact centre information

If you have a query that involves communicating sensitive, personal or financial information, then the Community wouldn't be the right place to search for an answer to your query. In these cases, please get in touch with us privately.

For banking app queries: the call centre is 0860 123 000 or via email at [email protected].

For cell phone banking queries: call 0860 123 000. Consultants are available between 8am and 9pm on weekdays; and 8am and 4pm on weekends and public holidays.

For queries about the community: email our social media team at [email protected]

For all other queries, please visit the Standard Bank website contact page

Version history
Revision #:
8 of 8
Last update:
‎26-07-2021 09:36 AM
Updated by:

Comments
maritzhermanus
New Contributor

Good Afternoon, i keep have African Bank debit my account for R243.33, where my debit order agreement was R75 every second week. Please advise howdo i stop and reverse this amount? Can this bevadded in as a function or must i keep going to a branch.

Kind regards

Hermanus Maritz

0838049094 or

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Maritzhermanus,

Please call 0860123000 to reverse the debit order and to make arrangements.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

dievlei123456
Regular Visitor

Where can I get my payment History! I want to sent Multichoice my prove of payment

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please download your bank statement or go to your nearest branch for assistance. 

Regards,

Standard Bank team.

sheugnethill1

Hi I would like to change my number on the app how do I go about doing that?

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

You will need to go to a branch in order to update your details on our system.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

maritzhermanus
New Contributor

Good Morning, i had 2 debits that i reversed on Friday, when 8 called Thursday the lady  said it doesn't reflect, so i must call on Friday or it will take 48 hours to reverse as she must log a query. So Friday i called and the lady said the money should reflect within 24 hours. As i have reversed payments before and ut was in in my account by the SundayMorning.  Up until now, no money is reflecting and i need it to get food for my kids for the week.

Please if you can assist i will appreciate it a whole lot.

Kind Regards

Hermanus Maritz

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi, please forward your query and contact details, including your ID number to: [email protected].

chanyanceleste9

Hi

I was told that my savings will be available today.. Still waiting..what could be the hold up.. 

Thnx 

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi chanyanceleste9, 

Please forward your query, ID number and contact details to [email protected], so one of our consultants can investigate this matter for you. 

MbaliNka

Hi

I keep getting debitted for R99 and R59 on this Naedo represantation. I know nothing about these debits on my statements it says GR LIFE GR LIVE for R99 and FNASERV for R89 and STOK VH for R59. Help stop all these debits or I will close the account and open another one elsewhere.

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator
Hello Mbali, Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to [email protected]. On the subject line, please include 'Community query'. I apologise for the inconvenience.
MBCaptain
New Contributor

Hi;

I need to draw less than 40% out of my Flexi Advantage account.  Where can I have this done (the branch has said they can't do it)

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @MBCaptain,

Please advise if you were successful with your transaction? If not, kindly mail us with your account details so that we can look into this for you.

You can mail us here: [email protected] for further assistance with this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

VernaKgaugelo

Hi I was sent instant money and when I was withdrawing it, the ATM went off. Now it says the voucher has been used. Where to from here?