Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Statements

How do I get my statements via email?       

You can register for e-statements via Internet Banking, by contacting our help desk on 0860 123 000, or by visiting your nearest branch.

Can I request a cheque be sent with my posted statement?           

Used cheques will no longer be posted/e-mailed to you with your statements.

When can the cheque be posted?     

We will keep the cheques safe for you for 90 Days, during which period you can request them to be posted to you. After 90 days, cheques will be destroyed and only images of the cheque will be available, which you can request from your branch.

Is there a cost for receiving e-statements? 

No. e-statements are free. However, R9 will be charged for each posted statement. (With exception of Consolidator customers)

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎30-03-2015 07:52 PM
Updated by:

Comments
dcp
Regular Visitor

How do I access statements from Feb,  March,  April 2017 off my banking app

Carly
Visitor

I urgently need my 90 days bank statements and the standard bank branches here in Pretoria are offline, can I get it via email?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Carly,

Please be advised that you can register on the Online Banking platform to get your statements emailed to you on a monthly basis. For this purpose, kindly note that you can follow these steps:

• Log onto Online Banking,
  • Tap on "Transact",
  • Tap on "Email Your Transactions",
  • Complete the process and choose a date suitable for you to receive the statement.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Dando
Occasional Visitor

How do u check statement on the app?

letloenyanem
Occasional Visitor

How do you check Statement on the app 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @letloenyanem,

Please be advised that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

thirion

i need a statement for home loan how do i get one 

MarshallCasey

A transparent and possible mode is pushed for the enduring norms for the candidates. The purpose of the soc 2 certification is filed for the joys. The fluctuation is filed for the mode for the struggle for the transnational agent and factor for all partners.

Reddy-01

Hi, I need to download statements from last year April to January 2023. Can I do this without being charged?