Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

3 months bank statement

10 REPLIES 10
Kakgolatumelo
Can i please have bank Statement please via my email address
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Vincent89 

Please be advised that currently, you can only get a 3 or 6 Months bank statement via the mobile banking app, making use of the above outlined steps . A 1 Month statement will need to be collected in branch or the ATM.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Vincent89
1 month bank statement
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @nkuliooooo,

Please be advised that currently you can get a document of your transactions for 30/60/90 and 180 months. In order to get a stamped statement for 3 or 6 months, you will need to use the mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

nkuliooooo

where do i go , in my interenet banking to retrieve my bank statement.

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Did you call to query about your bank statement? If not, please let me know what you need assistance with.

rohiniramsunder
Absolutely ridiculous, called the number, waited over 15minutes and no one spoke to me. Finally cut the call. Service is pathetic
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi thozamasobazile,

You can get your 3 months bank statement via Internet Banking, Auto ATM (stamped statement) and at the branch. 

thozamasobazile

can i have my 3 months bank statement

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Mrifithi,

You can download your 3 month bank statement at any Auto ATMs, via inernet banking or by visiting the branch. You can also call us on 0860123000 and the statements can be emailed to you at an extra cost.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

mrifithi
New Contributor