Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

32 day notice deposit account

4 REPLIES 4
SimphiweNgcobo
Even I, I haven't get mine and today it's the 34th day and still waiting
Knelukalo
New Contributor
To me, Standard is worst bank ever. I will never ever make business with them again. How do I have to wait for 33rd day to get my money.
Knelukalo
New Contributor
I am experiencing that right now. Today is the 32nd day and my money is not in my account. I am done with Standard bank. Once I get my money tomorrow, I am closing all accounts.
jTV941014
Occasional Visitor
I've applied for notice ,which is due on the 02 September 2018.

I thought it did not reflect because it was over the weekend ,but today is Monday and still has not been sent to my personality account .
Tashes
Visitor

Good day,

Kindly note that I’ve given notice on my 32-day account for funds to be cleared today 20 August 2018.

Normally the funds are cleared early in the morning and transferred into my cheque account.

Today, this did not happen, so I contacted Transactional Banking and was advised that funds only clear 7pm on the same day, due to a credit batch run.

Is this a new process, and if so, have customers been advised, as this is the first time ever that I am waiting so long.