Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

90 days Statements

Solved
11 REPLIES 11
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Margaretha,

Please be advised that you can have your 3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Margaretha
New Contributor
Can I please have 3 month statements
sarelerasmus
New Contributor

I do not need Bankstatements 

sarelerasmus
New Contributor

I have a Credit card with Standard Bank acc no 5239826901966689 and must pay R3000-00 per month as sgreed on.

We have a Lodge at Hartbeespoortdam and due to the lock down we received no income whatsoever.

Can you please put me on a 90 Day holiday plan

Thsnk you

S C Erasmus

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Beatrice1- ,

Please be advised that you can have your 3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Beatrice1-
New Contributor
can I have the statement for 3 months
Ron101
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @kaitheron21,

can I kindly ask that you forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "request - 90 days statement" so that we can look into this and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

kaitheron21
New Contributor
I have not received the statements as yet. Please advise turnaround time for it to be emailed to me.
kaitheron21
Solution
New Contributor
Please confirm if request has been received
kaitheron21
New Contributor
Why does it shows a angry face never chose that :)
kaitheron21
New Contributor
Im in urgent need of my 90 day statements verified and emailed to my email address. Do not have transportation and our branch has. Closed down.
Go to the solution >