Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Absa eft to SB account

jeezy629ev
New Contributor
I would like to know how long it takes after an eft transfer has been made online from an absa account to my standard Bank cheque account I got the payment notification on Sunday 6/3/2016 at 17:05 and it's Tuesday 8/3/2016 16:10 money still doesn't reflect in my account
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Community Coordinator

Hi Jeezy629ev,

The transfer can take anything between 1-3 business days.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

0 Kudos
Frik1991
Occasional Visitor

How long would it take if someone made an EFT payment to my STD Bank account from an ABSA account on a Sunday?

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Kindly note that EFT payment takes up to three working days (24 to 72 working hours) to reflect on your account.

Regards,

0 Kudos
RETHAGROEN
New Contributor
Hi. Someone did an eft from ABSA to my Standard Bank Access account. After 4 working days and 2 weekend days, still not showing. Correct bank details were used.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @RETHAGROEN,

This is odd, EFT transfers from other banks to a Standard Bank account normally take 2 to 3 business days to reflect on the beneficiary statement. Could you kindly forward your account details, ID number and contact details to our service team on [email protected] so that they may be able to trace where the funds are currently hanging and also assist you further in accessing these.

Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos