Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Access Save accounts

Solved
11 REPLIES 11
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon @Raymond12.

You can always use our self-service channels to get access to your funds.

if your account is linked and you have registered for mobile banking. You have two options: place a notice or ask for the money right away.

You can get more help from our contact centre staff at 0860 123 000, choices 3 and 3, if you are not signed up for self-service banking.

We sincerely hope the data was useful.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Raymond12
I want to transfer money Access account to savings account
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Nk5.

We value your feedback on the app.

We regret learning of your difficulties.

Send any screen shots of error messages you receive to us through email at [email protected] so we can help you further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Nk5
Am trying to transfer money from Accessave account to savings account its says technically arrow
mfundisi
New Contributor
Am stl struggling to transfer funds
mfundisi
New Contributor
Ive been trying but it doesn't want and ive been tryng to transfer funds from home loan account as well but it doesn't want
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Desmond2

Please see the attached link on your access to AcessSave account: note you should have access to your funds within 7 days upon your request. Here is your link: http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Save-and-invest/How-can-I-access-my-AccessSave-funds/ta-p/443.  Kindly contact us here: 0860 123 000 or visit the nearest branch on this matter should your funds not reflect within 7 days upon your request.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Desmond2
Frequent Visitor
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem, I gave notice last week, via internet banking (SM) but still nothing, my available balance is still R0.00, please help.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @cornell,

The best way to resolve this is to make sure that accounts are linked for transfer to take place. You can link this via Internet Banking or your Mobile App.

Let me know when you successful on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

cornell
Occasional Visitor
I went to atm today to transfer my money to my normal acount. But it keeps telling me I dont have available funds, but theres 700 rand in. Why cant it be transferred?
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi

If your Access Save account is linked to your normal account on your internet banking profile, then you can transfer these funds:

1. At an ATM

2. Via internet banking

3. Cell phone banking

Regards,

Standard Bank

nschwarz179
Occasional Visitor
How do i get the money from my access save account to my normal account, can i just draw all the cash straight from my access save account or do i need to go to the bank ?
Go to the solution >