Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Account Block (AD485990)

vuyidladla
Occasional Visitor
I had my account frozen over an alleged suspicious transaction on the 27th of October 2020.
The bank requested I submit police affidavit and all supporting documents to bring clarity on as to the purpose of this transaction as there was a complaint laid against the transaction by the depositor.
I explained to the fraud team that the complainant was purchasing bitcoin from me and I've delivered as agreed.
I've sent all proof of this to the bank yet a Ms Shaharaza Najam continues to take me in circles claiming she hasn't received the documents.
I've emailed these to all standard bank email accounts especially the fraud department over 15 times as well as to my bank manager at Northgate.
There is no day which has passed by without me calling, emailing or visiting standard bank in regard to this yet they are not treating the matter with urgency.
I'm the only party which is being greatly inconvenienced in all this because while my account was locked, there was 2 suspicious transactions which I received notification on, on the 30th of October. I went to my branch to find out who used my account while it's under block and they refused saying no one. Is STANDARD BANK USING MY ACCOUNT FRAUDULENTLY while they are locking me out?
Why am I not getting clarity even when I've communicated with the bank and thrived to have this resolved as soon as possible?
I've been dealing with a Ms Shaharaza Najam and Mr. Sandile Mabuza just to mention a few,
Someone wants to defraud me of my bitcoin and if STANDARD BANK seem to not like LUNO, why have you allowed the Crypto currency company to bank with you as there is nothing illegal in trading or buying and selling bitcoin using my standard bank account.
The case reference is (AD485990) and my contact is 0789832925, name is Vuyiso Dladla. Account number is 10135106573.
YOU CAN'T LOCK MY ACCOUNT TIME INDEFINITE and I need answers as to why after all I have submitted all information that you requested.