Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Account Frozen Without Notice

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon @MutaliLutendo.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

In order for us to help further, kindly send us an email along with your ID number.send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Community | Account blocked." to extend our assistance.

Regards,

Fana.

MutaliLutendo
My accounts have been frozen and I have been to the bank for more than 3 times to no luck. Anyone who can help me please
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Emellio.

The fee refers to you allowing your account to exceed yoru agailable balance. Please take some time to visit our website to view pricing guide for the account you are currently using. You welcome to get in touch with our team on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3 for assistance.

Emellio
Why am I being charged for a overdraft service fee however my overdraft facility was declined?
EliVZyl
I have been reaching out to Standard Bank for the past 4 days regarding my account that seems to have been frozen without any notice and I have had no luck. I can't access my money in my account, so I can't even buy airtime to phone customer service.