Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Accounts and all

1 REPLY 1
Tanyamarais
Visitor
I have noticed that not one single question are answered here...I have sent numerous emails to rhe U Count Support regarding my username and password and explained that I am loosing rewards, because the places that are linked to the U Count rewards system are not places that I go to, to be able to use my points...I also do jot have a card...2 years back they said they will post it...I never received it...I went into the bank and the lady said that she cannot give me a new ucount rewards card...I feel that Standard bank must change this service as Absa bank as well as FNB...the rewards gained through their system is redeemable and can be switched ro cash on your card...debit, cheque etc. It is christmas and I could have bought my children christmas presents with the amount I accumulated over the past 3 years...😢
Rebo
New Contributor
Good day
I am trying to get some new products and I cannot because it keeps on saying that I am not older than 18 years and I should visit my branch. The other thing I have a problem with is that it is telling me that I should visit the branch with my ID and proof of address, I don't understand why I wasn't informed of that earlier before I left because I did notify Standard bank that I will be traveling overseas, so please kindly assist me on a way forward.