Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Atm withdrawal fault

2 REPLIES 2
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tim3,

I can imagine your frustration on this, the error could have been a result of a technical issue. Please rest assured that the funds will be reversed into your account upon being declared an unsuccessful transaction. Should the money not be returned within 2 to 3 business days, kindly contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] for further assistance.

Regards,

Mandy

Tim3
New Contributor
Had money deducted twice from my account when withdrawing last night. I attempted to withdraw R400 and got a error about technical issues. Tried again at same machine and got the R400 but i was deducted twice. Customer service was no help. Will i get the money back that i did not withdraw?
Zubrich
New Contributor
My wife withdrew R500 twice from her account tonight. Both times she got a message "We cannot process your request due to technical difficulties. Please try again later" Her bank account shows R1000 less. She never got the cash.
My daughter also tried to withdraw and the same thing happened to her. She withdrew R200. The code was 0047 for all 3 transactions.
How do I go about getting my money back . . . Please!