Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Bank statement

2 REPLIES 2
Bianca3
New Contributor

Hi 

I have sent multiple emails to this adress now and i still have not even had a single response. i am urgently in need of this statement, i need it by next tuesday. is there any other way i can request this statement.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Bianca3,

Please be advised that you can only get a document of transactions on online banking or a stamped statement via mobile app banking only for a period of 180 days (6 months). Should you wish to put in a request for a year's statement, please forward your account details, ID Number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "1 year bank statement" so that our team can look into this.

Regards,

Mandy

Bianca3
New Contributor

Good day 

I am in Ireland and i need a years statement from October 2017 to October 2018. I am not able to go into the bank as i am overseas in Ireland and will not be back for a while and i need the bank statement ASAP. Is there anyway i can request that this statement be sent to an email adress?