Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Business account

4 REPLIES 4
Ace864
New Contributor

I think you should go directly to the bank and open an account there. I recommend you also ask about all the details if you are planning to open a new account for business purposes. I also have a business account there. I opened it when I just started my company. Unfortunately, I had no idea that I cannot use this account abroad for business purposes. When I started to work on a new project in the States, I used my old business account. I had no idea that it might cause me some trouble with taxes. Luckily, I found an organization that helped me to sort out my problems with taxes. My advice to you to ask as many as possible questions to find out how and where you can use this account.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Wanx24,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "call back request - business account feedback" so that we can urgently get one of our consultants to contact you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Wanx24

I have opened my business account and the consltaned said she will contacted me, but she didn't. I need my business account

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Rian1,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "need to open business account" so that we can urgently look into this request and get one of our Business Banking consultants to contact you back immediately. You can also visit our to compare our various Business Banking portal  products before you make your choice.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Rian1
Occasional Visitor
Good day can someone assist me with regards to opening a business account