Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Call centre never answers calls

13 REPLIES 13
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day zane3.

We appreciate you contacting us.

Please review the instructions below on how to withdraw money:

• Using online or mobile banking, you may place a notification. if you are registered.
  • Please contact our staff at 0860 123 000 choices 3 and 3 for assistance with placing a notice, or early redemption.

We sincerely hope the details are useful.

Regards,

Fana.

zane3
New Contributor
I want to give 7day notice on my Access Savings account in order to access money. Can someone please assist me.
Veunette
Can you please call me??!! I've been trying to get to you guys now for over 2 hours and last night as well!! Please its urgent!! You duplicated all my previous transactions and left me with nothing we are starving I'm in tears!
Neil30essy
Occasional Visitor

Experiencing exactly the same whenever I call...drums, claps and an annoying yeah, yeah, yeah....

Pieterjcs

ive been waiting 21min then 15min then 30min tho get hold of standard bank vehicle finance and each time they drop the call costing a lot of money on airtime when phoing on a cell phone, they clearly dont want any new bussines, why??

@ZEE3 wrote:
I have been sitting on the line listening to music since Thursday & loading airtime every hour because there is no response from your contact centre. Till now I am still calling in.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Rashaad128,

Please accept my apologies for this, kindly advise what you need assistance with so that we can urgently look into it. Alternatively, please forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "call back request" so that we can get one of our consultants to call you back.

Regards,

Mandy

Rashaad128
Visitor
Call Centre never answers will prefer to deal with a bank that takes calls thinking of moving all my accounts from Standard this is frustrating
Travishar
Occasional Visitor
That's so true even sent standard bank an email requesting call back up to now no response.
ZEE3
New Contributor

I have sent messages on Facebook and e-mails in between my calls, but none of those have been helpful at all. Standard Bank's contact centre is the worst!!!

ZEE3
New Contributor

And it is more than the R200 that standard bank allows you to do it yourself so I cannot do it on the app or online.

ZEE3
New Contributor

I have an unauthorised debit order which went off twice on the same day from my account.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @ZEE3,

I can understand your frustration on this, could you kindly let me know what assistance you need so that I can help you accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Dee5
Occasional Visitor
Been calling for days and my calls are not answered..poor service.
ZEE3
New Contributor
I have been sitting on the line listening to music since Thursday & loading airtime every hour because there is no response from your contact centre. Till now I am still calling in.