Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Can't change language of my banking

3 REPLIES 3
Ronel51
Occasional Visitor
I opened an account through the Call Centre on 7 June 2021 and since then, my profile changed to Afrikaans, even my statements are now if Afrikaans. I have called the Call Centre. According to them it has been corrected, yet it is still appeares incorrect on the App and Internet Banking
Ralisss

I can say for myself that it is not a problem to make a good and high-quality translation, and then it is better to turn to professionals, and then I think there will be no problems. I also remember I myself had to translate from Vietnamese. It's good that I went to the right place in time and they did it for me. You can just study the list of services https://isaccurate.com/vietnamese-translation-services which can translate from Vietnamese and make a professional translation. I am very happy that I did it. Good luck, I hope I was able to help someone.

Klais
New Contributor

I haven't decided yet how to make a good translation of my contract with the bank, I need to translate from Vietnamese.

Melloo
Occasional Visitor
Hi everyone

My banking online and on the app for some reason has changed from English to Afrikaans. I don't know how to change the settings back to English. Can anyone assist? I really don't understand a thing that's going on on my statements that's emailed.