Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Cancellation and reversal of debit orders

4 REPLIES 4
tsakiworld
Occasional Visitor
Honestly standard is useless, you can reverse fraudulent debit orders on the app, I have to call or go to the branch and queue for hours and hours. FNB AND CAPITEC has this option and you get your money back in minutes.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi Lilitha,

This feature is not currently available on the app, but this will form part of our future development on the app. Please visit your nearest branch or contact us on: 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Regards,

Lilitha
I need to do reversal on my app please help
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi there,

Thank you for suggesting this with us and yes it should be possible. Be assured that this will form part of our development on the app with our developers and we currently dont have timelines of when this feature should be available.

Regards,

Bobsono
New Contributor
How possible is it for the bank to add a debit order control system whereby clients will have more control of debit orders deducting funds their accounts (most debit orders are unknown)so it will be faster and quicker