Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Card Blocked

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tmudray22.

We apologize for the quality of service you have thus far gotten.

For immediate assistance, please call our staff at 0800 222 050 or send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "card blocked."

Kind regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Tmudray22
Hi my current account is blocked which I understand but how can I access my savings account because now I need to survive and need to access my funds ..how does standard bank expect me to get things done with no access to my account. This is so ridiculous
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tammie.

I apologise for the level of service you've received thus far. Please get in touch with our team on 0800 222 050 or send an email to [email protected] with a subject line "card blocked" for immediate assistance.

Kind regards.

Fana.

Tammie

I have just opened my Account not even three weeks my card gets blocked. i deposited a very small amount of money just to keep it active.

now i am struggling to find out why, i have phoned i dont know how many numbers i have gone to the bank 3 times. seems like no one can help

i need my card reactivated. dont tell me to go to the bank. becaause they jst give me numbers to call