Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Card problems

2 REPLIES 2
RoccoH019

I have experienced the same problem. It is very embarrassing. I am also fed up trying to get through to a call centre. If anyone at standard bank reeds this, please can they contact me  

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi there!

I do apologise for your experience with your card problems thus far. Please do email us the account details and contact number where we can reach you during the day. You can email us on: [email protected] for our team to make contact and resolve this one for you.

AA
New Contributor
I need help please!!! My card has now gotten blocked for the 3rd time in the space of 2 months by your fraud division. It is leaving me rather red faced and in awkward positions. The first time was blocked at a petrol station, had to call my boss to drive all the way to help out with money, rather embarrassing, the 2nd time because I tried to make a beneficiary payment, so again couldn't access money for few days, had to ask people to borrow money, again embarrassing. Now it has happened for a 3rd time trying to make a payment. Now I am stuck without money again, have wasted airtime again trying to call you guys all day, oh waisted airtime the 2 previous times as well. So right now I am fed up, I do not want to call a call center again, I want to speak to someone higher up, I can't live like this being paranoid about my card getting blocked everytime, and the fact that I can't access my money again?!! Oh and please don't say I must go to my nearest branch, as with previous times I then have to take off work, and my boss gets irritated, so now I must take off again, or wait for Saturday and have access to no money for next 3 days? This can't keep going on, my money I worked hard for that I can't access, yet I have to keep spending money, losing work hours to sort this problem!!!!