Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Card problems

1 REPLY 1
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

I apologise for the inconvenience experienced. Can you please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask.SBSA@standardbank.co.za. One of our consultants will call you.

AA
New Contributor
I need help please!!! My card has now gotten blocked for the 3rd time in the space of 2 months by your fraud division. It is leaving me rather red faced and in awkward positions. The first time was blocked at a petrol station, had to call my boss to drive all the way to help out with money, rather embarrassing, the 2nd time because I tried to make a beneficiary payment, so again couldn't access money for few days, had to ask people to borrow money, again embarrassing. Now it has happened for a 3rd time trying to make a payment. Now I am stuck without money again, have wasted airtime again trying to call you guys all day, oh waisted airtime the 2 previous times as well. So right now I am fed up, I do not want to call a call center again, I want to speak to someone higher up, I can't live like this being paranoid about my card getting blocked everytime, and the fact that I can't access my money again?!! Oh and please don't say I must go to my nearest branch, as with previous times I then have to take off work, and my boss gets irritated, so now I must take off again, or wait for Saturday and have access to no money for next 3 days? This can't keep going on, my money I worked hard for that I can't access, yet I have to keep spending money, losing work hours to sort this problem!!!!