Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Cards not working

5 REPLIES 5
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @RehutFisher.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

This is rather odd; you should be able to reset your login password without any hassle, provided you are using the card details you initially registered with.

If you still cannot log into your app, please call us at 0860 123 000, options 3 and 4, to reset your digital profile.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

RehutFisher
Hello. I changed my card pin straight after I got it. On the app on my phone I didn’t need to use it because I got Face ID. But now it isn’t working and the new password isn’t working.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tperumal and @Stephenphillips,

Could I kindly ask that you forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Cards not working" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Stephenphillips
New Contributor
Same here. Got charged for insufficient funds. Would like an update. Can't get hold of telephone support.
Stephenphillips
New Contributor
Same here. Got charged for insufficient funds. Would like an update. Can't get hold of telephone support.
Tperumal
Occasional Contributor
My debit and cheque cards have stopped working. There are funds available but when used it indicates no funds. I have recently settled my home loan. Not sure if this caused the issue because the home loan account was closed.Could this be the problem?