Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Cash retracted, Atm deposit Reference number 7057966905

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @davidsmit.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We understand how concerning it is to not see the deposited funds reflected in your account, especially after receiving a slip confirming the transaction.

Rest assured, we have taken note of your reference number, 7057966905. We are committed to resolving this issue promptly and ensuring that the funds are credited to your account without further delay.

Should it take longer, kindly email us at [email protected].

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this situation may have caused you. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to rectify this matter.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

davidsmit

Dear Sir/Madam,
Today at around 9.20am I deposited money at an ATM 0613 at Standard Bank  the money amounted to R3600 to Standard Account Number   10-15-396-668-6   at Vredenburg in the Western Cape . The cash was retracted and  I have received a slip but no deposit. I went into the  Standard  Branch  and they gave me Reference number 7057966905. They said in the Branch they said the money would be in my account by the end of the day. I just want to follow up the progress on this matter because there is no money reflection in my account/

Your Assistance shall be highly appreciated please.
Regards,
Rev David Smit