Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Change OTP from SMS to Email

Solved
jjcoetzer123
Occasional Visitor

Hi there

Try wrapping your mind around this one. 

Its been over 35 days since i started making call and sending emails to try and get Standard Bank to assist me with changin my OTP from SMS to EMAIL.

I called - and get transfered and the call drops 100% of the time (after being on hold 15 to 20 minutes at a time)

I email - send the required documents and answer all the security questions - and silence afterwards.

I have settled for making contact with the South African Ombudsman for Banking to try and resolve this.

I dont know what to do. All my accounts are in arrears because they REFUSE to assist me.

0 Kudos
witness
Occasional Visitor
Change OTP from SMS to Email
0 Kudos
musamnk
New Contributor
Want to change my number to the one l tagged
0 Kudos
musamnk
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Donw_JMW
New Contributor
Please assists with above
0 Kudos
Donw_JMW
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Punk10
Occasional Visitor
I am in the UK at the moment and I need to do internet banking but cznt get otp on sms need to change it to my email address ASAP payment needed
0 Kudos
Raphiee85
Visitor
Does standard Bank cares about their clients, how come the load emails on their websites which are not monitored? I have been sending emails to change my OTP frm SMS to Email but none of them is responded to. Any one who got assisted please help me at [email protected] Thank you
0 Kudos
mpumekjv
Occasional Visitor
I am in America I moved with short notice and my cellphone number doesn't work here therefore I can't receive OTP's via sms. What happens then because I clearly cannot visit a branch
0 Kudos
nhlaka123
Occasional Visitor

hi,

Please assist it has been almost 3 weeks that i dont receive sms notifications so  i cannot do once off payments in this regard, i dont receive OTP.

0 Kudos
I would like to change my OTP from SMS to Email
0 Kudos
Diviah42
Occasional Visitor

Please change my OTP from sms to email [email protected]

0 Kudos