Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Change contact number

Solved
Highlighted
New Contributor
If I have changed mobile numbers....how do I change it online to receive my OTP?
Go to the solution >
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi

This can be done by calling 0860 123 000 and requesting that they de-register your OTP. When logging onto internet banking, you will be prompted to add details for your OTP and then you can add your new contact details.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

Highlighted

i can not call because i am deaf

Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask[email protected]standardbank.co.za. So one of our consultants can assist you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ok but I called your call centre and they say I can only do this at the branch. I barely have time to go to the bank, is there no other wayl
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello Fezile,

The other option to resolve this is to email your query, account details and ID number to: [email protected] for further assistance. Please use the subject line: "Change of contact number/Community query".

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
Hayi suka regardless of whether doom or stupid, you can not even update your details online. Hello wake up its new technoworld your service is poor.
Highlighted
New Contributor
Hahahaha nice one solizma
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
Just called the number and they advised that I have to go into the Branch to do this. WTF ... Really Standard Bank. Are you serious. If this is true, your ‘solution’ is not accurate. #poorservice
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
Agree - useless solution SBSA
0 Kudos
Highlighted

my number got lost so im changing to 0995332005

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
I would like to change my OTP contact number to my email address. I am overseas and not roaming
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
How can l change my phone number notifications , please email me the options l have( [email protected])
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @Kaybee95,

Please be advised that you will need to contact customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your contact details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "amend contact details" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Change cellphone number
0 Kudos