Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Clearance from FNB to SB

13 REPLIES 13
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Otipaul.

Thank you for coming back to us.

Please ask them to reach out to us at 0860 123 000, options 3 and 3, so we can look into it.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Otipaul
New Contributor
Good morning ,

Concerning my previous complaint.
I am yet to receive the funds.
The sender said he called your bank yesterday and funds were to be received before the end of yesterday.
How do i get this resolved as I have not yet received the funds.

Thank you
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Otipaul.

Thank you for reaching out.

EFTs from Standard Bank to Standard Bank take 0–24 hours.

EFTs to other banks take 2–3 working days.

Both may be delayed when processed over the weekend or on a public holiday.

Let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

Otipaul
New Contributor
Good day,
My client made a payment at 08 57 am on Friday and funds are still not reflecting on my fnb business account yet. What should I do ?
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Akhona_02.

We are grateful that you informed us about this.

Please be aware that you must get in touch with FNB in order to ask for help with the estimated time of the fund transfer.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank

Akhona_02
Good evening a friend who uses FNB transferred a hundred to me last Thursday and I still haven’t received,and apparently its 2 businesses days
T_Gums
New Contributor

Hi FanaM1,

Please advise if it can be tracked from my side? As It is quite an urgent matter. And since it was sent on Saturday, could it be that it'll reflect tomorrow morning?

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @T_Gums.

Thank you for reaching out.

EFTs from Standard Bank to Standard Bank takes 0 - 24 hours.

EFTs to other banks take 2 - 3 working days.

Both may be delayed when processed over the weekend or on public holiday.

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Kind regards,

Fana. 

Standard Bank Team.

T_Gums
New Contributor

Hi, After how many days did you get the payment? I also had a payment from someone on Saturday, woke up this morning thinking it would have reflected.

Lington1
This is one Bank that has lowered its service standards to its customers. I have been waiting for funds to be cleared since Tuesday still today nothing. When all this is done I will be migrating my accounts elsewhere.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Zeldaroets,

Please note that any EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payment without immediate clearance will take anything between 24hrs to 72hrs to reflect on your account, this will exclude weekends and public holidays.

Note, payments from Standard Bank to Standard Bank will take up to 24hrs to reflect and up to 2hrs when immediate payment option is selected.

Let me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Zeldaroets
My company made a payment from Fnb on Saturday round about 2 o clock its now Monday and the money is still not reflecting
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @AMILSTUU,

Please be advised that there is a 24 hour period maximum clearance time for transfers between Standard Bank accounts, while payments to other banks may take two to three business days to reflect on the beneficiary's statement. Payments made into a MasterCard account take 24 hours to reflect on a statement. Furthermore, kindly note that you can visit your nearest branch to be assisted further.

Regards,

Mandy

AMILSTUU

Hi There 

A client of mine settled his account on Saterday morning before 10Am and currently it 10h11 AM the Monday morning and still the funds is not reflecting in my SB business account. What can I do from my side to have the funds cleared in my account ASAP.

Thanks in advance