Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Clearance from FNB to SB

AMILSTUU

Hi There 

A client of mine settled his account on Saterday morning before 10Am and currently it 10h11 AM the Monday morning and still the funds is not reflecting in my SB business account. What can I do from my side to have the funds cleared in my account ASAP.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Community Coordinator

Hello @AMILSTUU,

Please be advised that there is a 24 hour period maximum clearance time for transfers between Standard Bank accounts, while payments to other banks may take two to three business days to reflect on the beneficiary's statement. Payments made into a MasterCard account take 24 hours to reflect on a statement. Furthermore, kindly note that you can visit your nearest branch to be assisted further.

Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Zeldaroets
My company made a payment from Fnb on Saturday round about 2 o clock its now Monday and the money is still not reflecting
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @Zeldaroets,

Please note that any EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payment without immediate clearance will take anything between 24hrs to 72hrs to reflect on your account, this will exclude weekends and public holidays.

Note, payments from Standard Bank to Standard Bank will take up to 24hrs to reflect and up to 2hrs when immediate payment option is selected.

Let me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos