A one-stop forum for all your banking questions
15-05-2017 01:39 PM
Please follow the following steps to send a secure message:
- Sign on to Internet Banking with your Card number, Customer Selected PIN and Password
- Click on Profile in the top menu bar.
- Select Secure message
- In the message field type in your request. If your contact details differ from the ones the branch have on file, please include these in the message.
- Click on continue at the bottom of the page
- On the following page, click on the Confirm button
Your home branch will receive the message the following business day
03-11-2017 01:31 PM
New Internet Banking site no longer has secure message option, along with a couple of other things the old one has.
Old one has been turned off.
12-11-2017 10:23 PM
Please be advised that we are continually improving and modifying our systems in order to meet the changing needs of our clients and to ensure a seamless banking experience. Therefore, your feedback is acknowledged and appreciated, kindly let me know which other features you are missing on the new Internet Banking so that I may forward to our development team for further review.
13-01-2018 12:06 PM
ive been trying to close my standard bank account for 2 months.
i send and email to standard bank, they told me this
Kindly include the following details:
* Letter stating your request with your full names and signature
* Account number
* Copy of your identity document
* Certified copy of passport
i told them i have moved and now in australia. anyway to cut a long story short i got my brother to take it to the branch.
now my brother gets to the branch they said not possible i must login to internet banking and send secure message
there is no option for secure message.
this is highly irratating. can i close the **bleep** account please ?
going on to month 3 now. why is it so diffcult. do you enjoy meesing customers around.
i have wasted at least 2 days calling and email.
and my brother took half day off work to come into branch only to be told a silly an irrelevant option which doesnt exist.
let me know urgentl
22-02-2019 07:45 PM - edited 22-02-2019 07:47 PM