Please follow the following steps to send a secure message:
- Sign on to Internet Banking with your Card number, Customer Selected PIN and Password
- Click on Profile in the top menu bar.
- Select Secure message
- In the message field type in your request. If your contact details differ from the ones the branch have on file, please include these in the message.
- Click on continue at the bottom of the page
- On the following page, click on the Confirm button
Your home branch will receive the message the following business day
New Internet Banking site no longer has secure message option, along with a couple of other things the old one has.
Old one has been turned off.
Please be advised that we are continually improving and modifying our systems in order to meet the changing needs of our clients and to ensure a seamless banking experience. Therefore, your feedback is acknowledged and appreciated, kindly let me know which other features you are missing on the new Internet Banking so that I may forward to our development team for further review.
ive been trying to close my standard bank account for 2 months.
i send and email to standard bank, they told me this
Kindly include the following details:
* Letter stating your request with your full names and signature
* Account number
* Copy of your identity document
* Certified copy of passport
i told them i have moved and now in australia. anyway to cut a long story short i got my brother to take it to the branch.
now my brother gets to the branch they said not possible i must login to internet banking and send secure message
there is no option for secure message.
this is highly irratating. can i close the **bleep** account please ?
going on to month 3 now. why is it so diffcult. do you enjoy meesing customers around.
i have wasted at least 2 days calling and email.
and my brother took half day off work to come into branch only to be told a silly an irrelevant option which doesnt exist.
let me know urgentl