Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Completion and stamp of pension forms while abroad

1 REPLY 1
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi Minky,

Thank you for reaching out.

We are sorry to hear that you are not pleased with our services. May you kindly email us the details of your query, along with your account and contact details on 

[email protected]. Please note for urgent assistance you can also reach out to us via Twitter on StandardBankZA, Facebook on Standard Bank - South Africa or call us on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 4.

Regards

Silindile

Standard Bank Team

Minky
I am not currently and SA returning only after 3 yrs. I need the bank to complete a form required by my pension form to confirm my bank details. The pension fund does not accept the standard bank confirmation letter. I have called standardbank emailed but I have nor been able to have this matter resolved. I am iether told that I have to physically come to the bank which is isn't possible or that they will get someone to call me which never happens. I desperately need the form completed or I am unable to claim my pension. Is there any way forward? I am only asking the bank to sign and stamp a form comfiming my bank details?