Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Current Account monthly email statements

Solved
6 REPLIES 6
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @hendes80 

The best way to resolve this is to SMS the word "Statement" to: 32264.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

hendes80

how do I arrange for thisa regular monthly statement  , it used to be sent to my E-mail ,but for quite a few months now I have noticed it does not come anymore.

I have read somebodies reply i think it was mubz, but I don't find an E-MAIL option under Manage 

Rbjmac
New Contributor

After I subscribe for email statements, will I still receive printed statements sent to my home? If so, how do I cancel the printed statements?

Boitumelo
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mubz

You so welcome. Smiley Happy

To activate this option follow the below steps:

• Login to your Internet Banking
  • On the top part of your Internet Banking portal, select the (Transact ) tab.
  • Under (Manage ), select email transactions.
  • Select the account you would like the statements from
  • Select subscribe.
  • Then schedule how you would like to receive this statement and when by date range.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Mubz
Occasional Contributor

thanks for the response, but could you guide me where to go on internet banking to set up the email statements as i cannot find it

it is a pain to phone in or go to a branch just to set this up

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mubz,

The best way to resolve this is via your Internet Banking or by visiting your nearest branch. You can also contact our contact centre to have this feature activated for you.

For more information on this please follow the link: http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/General-Information/Statements/ta-p/607

Regards,

Boitumelo

Mubz
Occasional Contributor

hi, i have recently opened a standard bank current account for a few months, to date i have not recieved any email statements.

how do i setup to recieve monthly email statments on my account

Go to the solution >