Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Debit order reversal not showing on debit transactions i need it reversed immediately

16 REPLIES 16
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @sandiletyobeka.

A debit order is a commitment between you and a third party to take an agreed-upon amount of money out of your bank account every month to pay for a service or to repay a loan.

Kindly note that in the event that your account has been debited without your consent, you can only reverse a debit order of less than R1000 and not a debi-check debit order.

How to reverse recent debit orders for amounts less than R1000:

To begin, go to your home screen and select Manage.

• Choose Manage Debit Orders.
  • Select a reverse debit order.
  • Select the account from which the money was debited (keep in mind that debit order reversals can only be made from a current or savings account).
  • Select the debit order you want to reverse.
  • Select a reason why you want to reverse the debit order.

To cancel a debit order, you must contact the party you have the signed contract agreement with, as only they can cancel the debit order, not your bank. It’s then up to you to ensure that the instructions are carried out.

Please let me know if this resolves your query.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

sandiletyobeka
New Contributor
sandiletyobeka
New Contributor
Debit order reversal not showing on debit transactions.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Sue45.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please contact us at 0860 123 000, options 3 and 3, to assist with the debit order in question.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Sue45
New Contributor
Can't you help for it to appear on my app debit manage
Sue45
New Contributor
Sue45
New Contributor
Theres a debit order that not appear for me to reverse witch is R500 can you please help
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Roughrider.

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly note that you can only reverse a debit order of less than R500 and not a debi-check debit order.

How to reverse recent debit orders for amounts less than R500:

To begin, go to your home screen and select Manage.

• Choose Manage Debit Orders.
  • select a reverse debit order.
  • select the account from which the money was debited (keep in mind that debit order reversals can only be made from a current or savings account).
  • Select the debit order you want to reverse.
  • Select a reason why you want to reverse the debit order.

To cancel a debit order, you must contact the party you have the signed contract agreement with, as only they can cancel the debit order, not your bank. It’s then up to you to ensure that the instructions are carried out.

Please let me know if this resolves your query.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Roughrider
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Adriaan143.

Please send an email to [email protected] with a subject "Debit order reversal". Our team will be able to assist.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Adriaan143
New Contributor
I foned out all my airtime twice and did not even get the operator
Adriaan143
New Contributor
I foned u people till my airtime was finished.I have about R9500 i want to reverse from Januarie till now and its not showing on the reverse screen in my app
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Sìndy5.

Please note you can only reverse debit orders less than R500 on your App or Online Banking/Internet Banking and they should be less than 40 days. Note, you can also contact us here: 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3 to reverse your debit orders.

Regards,

Fana.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @alidajubileus 

Please note you can only reverse debit orders less than R200 on your App or Online Banking/Internet Banking and they should be less than 40 days. Note, you can also contact us here: 0860 123 000 to reverse your debit orders.

Any debit orders more than R200 or more can't  be initiated on your App or Internet Banking.

Let us know if you still experiencing any issues.

Regards,

Boitumelo

alidajubileus
Occasional Contributor
Why havent any one helped yet no service at any of brits branches urgent help needed
alidajubileus
Occasional Contributor
I have 2 debit orders on my account that needs to be reversed immediately its not reflecting on debit order tab online and needs to be reversed today