Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Debit order

1 REPLY 1
Aggrieved123
New Contributor

I am sooo gatvol of these unathorised debit orders going through my account every month and being charged a fee to reverse them. Like WTF! really !!!! I work very hard for the money I have and pay fees to bank with Standard Bank. What I dont expect is for that money to be eroded by scams ( whether the bank is involved or not! is a question that I am determined to answer). For Christ sake surely you have competent teams that can work on a solution for this once and for all! Heres a few examples in case you havent thought of them

1. Have people confirm a list of debit orders they have authorised

2. Send people sms 's to confirm a debit order when initiated!

Its not rocket science! 

I do not have time and the money to spend on international calls trying to resolve R99 rand issues. I do not pay the monthly bank fees etc. to be sorting out such issues.

Please, send me a reference no. to this message as id like to take this up with the banking ombudsman. Enough is enough! I've wasted enough time on this issue for the past 2 years.

Mavi

Please assist I had a servchk3s debit order in my account this month could you please check for me who are this people?