Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Desperate need to change email address for credit card statement

4 REPLIES 4
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Anna_52,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your account number, ID number and contact details to  with the subject line "change email address" so that we can get one our consultants to call you back. You can also contact 010 249 0423 for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Anna_52

Hi Can someone PLEASE get back to me..

I need to change my Online Email address...  I can't go to a bank, since I am in New Zealand..

please help

thanks

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Johnsonl,

Please be advised that you will need to visit your nearest branch or contact customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted further with amending your email address. Kindly note that a few security questions may need to be asked as part of the verification process.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Johnsonl
Regular Visitor
Please can you change my email address
KezzyBruce

Please could somebody assist.

I used to receive my credit card bank statement via text to my work cell phone number but I know longer work for that company and have relocated overseas. 
I would please like to receive my statement through my email address of [email protected] 

I can't visit a branch to do this as I am living in the UK.

Please could you help me on this one.

Kind Regards

Kerry