Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Digi Me - Legacy Registration

2 REPLIES 2
Legacy10
New Contributor

Thank you for the swift response, however I am not accepting this as a solution because the matter is unresolved at this point. I will also channel my query to the email you provided and see what their response or solution can be.

Please I implore you or your channels to continue efforts to come up with a solid solution to this issue to improve the system for Digi me registration

Thanks & Kind Regards

Solution: To Be Continued

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon, @Legacy10.

Thank you for bringing your concerns regarding the Digi-me registration process to our attention. I understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

We completely understand your preference for completing transactions through a secure web browser, ATM, or merchant machines, and your concerns about mobile banking security. Rest assured, we take security very seriously, and we are continuously working to enhance our systems to protect our customers from fraud.

Regarding the Digi-me registration, while the process is primarily designed to be completed through the mobile banking app, we understand that not all customers have access to or prefer to use the app. We are actively exploring alternative solutions to accommodate customers who prefer to register or authorize through other channels.

In the meantime, we recommend reaching out to our dedicated support team via our email at [email protected] to explore alternative registration options that align with your preferences. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are committed to finding a solution that meets your needs while maintaining the highest standards of security.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience, and we assure you that we are working diligently to address this issue promptly.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Legacy10
New Contributor

Good Day Standard Bank Digital Banking Services and Relevant IT Departments

How do I register or authorize for Digi-me to be linked to me online bank (web browser) if I choose not to use the mobile banking app or have no means of taking a self portrait photo. This is hampering my instant payment process. I can't believe Standard Bank, A MASSIVE corporation has not come up with a solution for this. I have been into a Standard Bank branch, and nobody can help me. Through the branch we phoned online banking services and nobody could help me. Even my Prestige Rep could not assist. I choose because I'm the account the holder and for security purposes to only complete transactions via the web browser (secured), ATM and merchant machines. I WILL NOT download the mobile banking app to complete this process because of the amount of fraud going on in SA. Standard Bank must come up with a proper solution to make provision for this as I am paying monthly service fees for what? There are lots of other customers / clients such as myself who still use legacy devices to communicate.

Please respond soonest