Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Download old statements (beyond 6 months)

Solved
chaukems62
Occasional Visitor
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @abh

Could I kindly advise that you get in touch with our international customer care on 010 249 0423 or send them an email on  in order to be assisted further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

abh
New Contributor

I don't live in SA and need access to historical statements going back a number of years in electronic format. Can you provide these in Excel format? Secondly, please can someone let me know how you charge (per month / per year) and how much that is? Also, how far can you can go back?

Thanks

Ek040842
New Contributor
Arcive statements 28 February 2017 to 1 march 2018
VAM

You guys are going to LOSE CLIENTS! your tec is too behind!

Gaanslaap01

ABSA allow you to download up to 2 years of old statements from their archive on internet banking. Why can’t Standard Bank do the same?

SDK
Occasional Visitor
TAHH
I’m so glad our banking system doesn’t use electronics like the rest of the world. It makes it harder for hackers to access and alter the abacuses used in the Bank’s coin counting rooms. The 1800’s had a good thing going.
bungeeeeeeeee
New Contributor

This is absolutely ridiculous! Almost as ridiculous as the 12 character limit on payment references! Pull up your socks Standard Bank!

Barbz
Naomi
Occasional Visitor

I would also like to know what the cost is of obtaining archived statements? Thank you in advance!

timodenton
Occasional Visitor

What is the current cost of this?

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Marcmorley,

Please ask the branch manager if they can send it to you electronically however you will need to pay for archived statements.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

marcmorley
New Contributor

Hi there,

Thanks for the response.

Will the branch be able to provide these old statements in electronic format, or will they have to print them? Last time I went to the branch, they said they could only offer me printed statements - and would charge me R50 for each statement!

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Makopopaseka,

You can download your three months statement on the new internet banking site,

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

makopopaseka
Occasional Visitor
Hi
How do I download three months statement on both my Elite plus and access accounts?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Marcmorley,

For statements older that 6 months you will have to go into the branch as those are archived. 

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

marcmorley
New Contributor

Hi,

Is it possible to download statements older than 6 months? I've only recently started downloading statement regularly, but would also like my old statements in electronic format (easier to search).

Many thanks,

Marc

Go to the solution >