Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Download old statements (beyond 6 months)

Solved
37 REPLIES 37
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @BB69.

Thank you for reaching out.

Please be advised that you can download your statements on the mobile app and internet banking. All you need to do is follow these steps to download your statements on mobile app:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3, 6, and 2 years statement as suitable to you.

On Internet banking please follow these steps:

• Log onto Internet banking.
  • Click on your account balance.
  • On the download option, after you have selected your statement period. It does give you the option for statement preference.

Alternatively, you can contact us on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3.

Kind Regards,

Standard Bank Team.

BB69

Please assist, there is no option to download futhan that 180 days on the internet banking profile.  However this option is available on the cellphone app.  How does one download past 6 months via the internet option

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @M26.

Please be advised that you can download your statements on the mobile app and internet banking. All you need to do is follow these steps to download your statements on mobile app:

• Log onto the app,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3, 6, and 2 years statement as suitable to you.

• On the download option, after you have selected your statement period. It does give you the option for statement preference.

Kind Regards,

Standard Bank Team.

M26
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @JQu.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

You can also acquire printed statements at your local bank, by calling 0860 123 000 option 3, or by using an Auto Bank ATM machine.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Regards

Team Standard Bank

JQu
Occasional Visitor

Fana,

I urgently need bank statements for both my current account, and my credit card, for the period 1January, 2023 to 30th June 2023. On internet banking it seems I can only get 30, 60 and 90 days past statements. Please advise.

Jon Quirk

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @rob49.

That's odd. What error message are you getting on your end?

Alternatively, you can get printed statements in your nearest branch, contact our team at 0860 123 000 option 3, or on an Auto Bank ATM machine.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do to help.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

rob49
New Contributor

I have tried in both the App and online banking on your website and can only get statements going back 1 year, you say 2 years is available, that's what I need, where can I do this?

RB58158
New Contributor

please send me a password to download Lubrication Services  2021 Statement for SARS ACC  

ronald 

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @ChrisWP.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please be aware that both the mobile app and internet banking allow you to download statements.

Please check the tagged message for instructions on how to download them.

Please let us know if you were successful in downloading it.

Regards

Fana.

Team Standard Bank.

ChrisWP
Hi I’m needing 2 yrs of bank statements
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi @Processingspace.

• Log onto the app,

Kind Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Processingspace
Agree. How do I get older statements in CSV format. Get with the the times please. If you want to decrease the footprint in branches then make up your mind to enable it. FNB is eating your breakfast
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Karin333.

You can request our team to assist with reversal of fees on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3. Statements are being sent to you monthly, and you can also download on our digital platforms.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Karin333
Occasional Visitor
That's pathetic, R480 for a few statements! I want a refund. It's our info and we have to pay for it.
Aggrieved123
New Contributor
Hi. I’m looking for a copy of my bank statements for all my accounts with Standard bank going back to 2014. Is this possible especially if I can’t go the branch as I am out of the country?
AntonioDA
New Contributor

Absolutly rediculous!!! Why cant you just be able to go back into history for a bank statement? You dont need to shovel coal to keep the statements alive? we are now in 2020! 

StdBankSucks
Occasional Visitor

Your international customer care number is 010 249 0423.  Seriously?  How does one call that number from outside South Africa?  You people are a JOKE!  I can see it now, Standard Bank has sadists sitting around thinking up ways to make life harder for its customers.  "Oh I know!  Let's make a local number for our international customers and not tell them how to call it! YES!  HA HA HA HA."

When I am home in SA again I am going to close my SB accounts (close to a million rand right now) and move it to a bank who can provide me with statements online that go back more than six months.  How the hell are we supposed to do our taxes abroad?

I HATE STANDARD BANK.  I CANNOT WAIT TO MOVE TO ANOTHER SA BANK THAT WILL TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN.  

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @perfecth,

Please be advised that currently you can only get a 3 and 6 Month bank statement on the mobile banking app and ATM. Should you wish to get a statement beyond that time period, kindly visit your nearest branch or contact customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

perfecth
Occasional Visitor

Good day,

Do I also need to go into the bank for business statements from 2016? Then the boss need to come in and trying to get him to do this is a mission. Is there anyway that we can get statements without going into the bank. Your urgent assistance will be greatly appreciated

Thanks