Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EFT clearance time

5 REPLIES 5
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to [email protected]. So one of our consultant can investigate this matter and call you.

ashalpes
New Contributor
The money has still not cleared into my accountt
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

You can contact me by 10H00 tomorrow morning. You need to visit the branch to reverse an eft. Is it the public holidays and weekends that delayed your money.
If you haven't received your money tomorrow you can forward me your reference number, so I can investigate.

ashalpes
New Contributor
Thank you,
By what time tomorrow should I contact you?
Additionally, can someone reverse an eft?
Is the public holidays and weekends that have delayed my money?
It was an eft from nedbank, I have an sms proof of payment with reference number if you need it- can an sms proof of payment be faked?
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Eft transfers take 2 -3 working days. You should receive your funds by tomorrow latest. If not received by then, please let me know so I can investigate. 

ashalpes
New Contributor
Hi.
Someone did an eft to my account last week Wednesday, Ref:PETROSE/NEDBANK20170412
It has still not cleared and I'm very nervous as it is R4000 and he has taken the product