Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EFT clearance time

5 REPLIES 5
LeleM
New Contributor

Hi Boitumelo,

Thank you for responding but, is there absolutely NO indication of whether Standard bank is in the process of developing this function for online banking or not? You can revert with lead times from your developers when you have that information but surely you should know the answer to my first question.

Thanks

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @LeleM,

We have shared your concerns with our developers for feedback. As soon as we have feedback on the availability of these features on digital platforms, we will make contact and advise.

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

LeleM
New Contributor

Clearly standard bank does not mind losing clients to more Graphyt's post of the 25th July 2018 hit the nail on the head! This is absurd!!! How can such a big bank not have immediate EFT release function on online banking? It exists on BOL (Business Banking). I called the call centre 6 months ago and I was told it will be active when the new Internet banking site and mobile app are fully functional! As far as I can see, there is still no "immediate EFT release function". Called again today and the consultant said, "we do not have the function and we have not been told when we will have it"!! Even NEDBANK now has the function!!!! Clearly Standard bank does not mind losing clients to more digitally ADVANCED banks. 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Liza1,

Could I advise that you forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "immediate interbank transfer hasn't cleared" so that we can be able to look into your profile and determine where the funds are currently hanging. Once identified, we'll be able to assist with the retrieval thereof.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

mankazanamxsd
New Contributor
How do you have your FUTURE DATED transactions displayed on your dashboard?
Liza1
New Contributor

Hi. Someone sent me money this morning via EFT from ABSA to my Standard Bank account. It was scheduled as an immediate interbank transfer, yet the funds are still not available. Please advise.