Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EFT from standard Bank to FNB

6 REPLIES 6
simplyb
New Contributor
The money has still not been paid over.
My email is [email protected]
I would appreciate the form
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @simplyb.

The team would have to check what caused the delay. Please share your email address, and I'll share the form with you.

Kind regards,

Fana.

simplyb
New Contributor

I did a transfer to Nedbank on Wednesday 27 July.  It is now Monday 1 Aug and the money is not reflected in the receivers account and has been told by Nedbank to revert to the sender, which is me...where do I go to from here...the money left my account.....where do we find it now....where do we start looking??

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Bellavistorn.

You need to download the app first from your play store. Then use your valid email, and password to create a username. Use your card details to link your account and start transacting.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Bellavistorn
How to link my iPhone to my app
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Nana_786.

Funds take 2 - 3 working days to reflect. If there's any delays, you will need to get in touch with the sender and inquire further.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Nana_786
New Contributor
It seems like Monday was transferred from a standard Bank account Monday late morning and it's already Thursday and I haven't received the funds into my FNB account not sure what's the way forward