A one-stop forum for all your banking questions
11-01-2019 10:24 AM
I have the same problem, both passports paid via myBills yesterday but can't make the booking as it says Complete Confirmation Pending. SBSA, how do we link up these payments with DHA?
13-01-2019 08:47 PM
Please help - I don't know how to authorise the payment for the passport renewal for home affairs. It's not an option on my app. Please provide a step by step guide and where to go to do it.
25-01-2019 10:28 AM
Hi guys, I can help! I just phoned Standard Bank with the same issue and they have updated their new site to approve DHA payments. Go to Transact and then Pay My Bills. If you're not set up for billing, click get started and accept the T&Cs. You will see a list of billing beneficiaries that you have subscribed to. If you don't see the DHA, search for it and add it. You then click on the Your Bills tab at the top and you will see your pending payment for DHA. Use the reference number from the DHA website and click pay - sorted!! Hope this helps :)
21-02-2019 01:22 PM
How can I make a payment to Home Affairs? If I go to My Bills it is listed but my only options are Cancel, or Unsubscribe. If i want to press on Unsubscribe it tells me that there is still a bill outstanding. But there is no option for me to pay, and no banking details. Please help.
26-03-2019 02:04 PM
I struggled too. if you are only getting a unsubscribe option on MyBills, you need to go back to eHome Affairs website
Go to your application history, click
go to payment
and then follow the prompts.
Once I completed all that, the payment amount appeared on Mybills
i then authorised it and submitted it
I hope it helps you all...strange Standard bank doesnt have a guide on this!!!
14-11-2019 03:39 PM
Killarney Mall Department of Home Affairs is asham. I cannot make an apointment at Standard Bank Killarney Mall to do my biometrics as I have to call the call centre they finish all my airtime noone answers the phone there. Also the Ehomeaffairs website not letting me register to pay as they are not sending my cellphone an OTP? The actual Standard bank Killarney Mall i went there twice already I see it is always empty there are no customers there noones answering the phone cant make an appointment. Its really a disgusting sham.
05-02-2020 06:55 PM
That reference is long yes, so you need to go back to the ehome affairs site and look under the Payment tab, there is a 10 digit "Transaction Payment Number" copy that and paste then you sorted.
15-12-2020 12:26 PM
1. Log in to the home affairs website (using chrome and perferably a desk top)
2. Apply for what you're looking for and follow the steps
3. When you get to the banking add a standard bank card that has the same ID as you used on the home affairs website. *Make sure you put in account number not card number, which is found on your online banking.*
4. Go to standard bank website, then "transact", then "my bills".
5. The home affairs bill should pop up and then click it and put the reference number in (found in payment section on home affairs website) and then confirm payment.
6. Go back to home affairs website after 10 minutes and then book your time and place for appointment.