Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EHome Affairs

Solved
Sandy34
New Contributor

Hi there 

you say that you are handling this with the utmost inportance, but its now 2021 and still i cant make a payment to home affairs on the online banking under MY BILLS.

Sandy34
New Contributor
Hi
Please help i can't seem to find payment for Ehomeaffairs under My bills I've done everything on the site and i got a reference number from ehomeaffairs but no freaking payment is coming through on my Standard Bank internet Banking.
JocelynMorrison
Occasional Visitor

1. Log in to the home affairs website (using chrome and perferably a desk top) 

2. Apply for what you're looking for and follow the steps

3. When you get to the banking add a standard bank card that has the same ID as you used on the home affairs website. *Make sure you put in account number not card number, which is found on your online banking.*

4. Go to standard bank website, then "transact", then "my bills".

5. The home affairs bill should pop up and then click it and put the reference number in (found in payment section on home affairs website) and then confirm payment.

6. Go back to home affairs website after 10 minutes and then book your time and place for appointment.

Sandil3

That reference is long yes, so you need to go back to the ehome affairs site and look under the Payment tab, there is a 10 digit "Transaction Payment Number" copy that and paste then you sorted.

MuhammadEssy
The i.d number of what you applied for on home affairs has to be the same as the i.d number of the bank account with which you are paying
Customer3
Occasional Visitor

Killarney Mall Department of Home Affairs is asham. I cannot make an apointment at Standard Bank Killarney Mall to do my biometrics as I have to call the call centre they finish all my airtime noone answers the phone there. Also the Ehomeaffairs website not letting me register to pay as they are not sending my cellphone an OTP? The actual Standard bank Killarney Mall i went there twice already I see it is always empty there are no customers there noones answering the phone cant make an appointment. Its really a disgusting sham.

JustenCooper

I have selected Ehome affairs as a benefiary under pay my bills, but there is no bill to be paid. 

Janie_LB
I have the same problem, did you find a solution?
Markad911

I struggled too. if you are only getting a unsubscribe option on MyBills, you need to go back to eHome Affairs website

Go to your application history, click

go to payment

and then follow the prompts.

Once I completed all that, the payment amount appeared on Mybills

i then authorised it and submitted it

Done

I hope it helps you all...strange Standard bank doesnt have a guide on this!!!

SLWHYLE
New Contributor

How can I make a payment to Home Affairs? If I go to My Bills it is listed but my only options are Cancel, or Unsubscribe. If i want to press on Unsubscribe it tells me that there is still a bill outstanding. But there is no option for me to pay, and no banking details. Please help.

Lopz
New Contributor

PS I did this on online banking from my latop, I can't speak for the process on the app. 

Lopz
New Contributor

Hi guys, I can help! I just phoned Standard Bank with the same issue and they have updated their new site to approve DHA payments. Go to Transact and then Pay My Bills. If you're not set up for billing, click get started and accept the T&Cs. You will see a list of billing beneficiaries that you have subscribed to. If you don't see the DHA, search for it and add it. You then click on the Your Bills tab at the top and you will see your pending payment for DHA. Use the reference number from the DHA website and click pay - sorted!! Hope this helps :)

Alex_13
Hi Carin , I’m having the same problem!! How did you solve it?
Schanelle
Occasional Visitor

Please help - I don't know how to authorise the payment for the passport renewal for home affairs. It's not an option on my app. Please provide a step by step guide and where to go to do it. 

Helena
Occasional Visitor

I have the same problem, both passports paid via myBills yesterday but can't make the booking as it says Complete Confirmation Pending.  SBSA, how do we link up these payments with DHA?

ChrisdW
New Contributor

Dear SBSA MyBills team, 

At 9am yesterday I paid for 3 passports (R400 each) via MyBills. All 3 payments have come off my current account. The first payment reflected within 15 minutes against my application on the Home Affairs website; it reflects as 'Complete Success'. 

However, for the other two applications the payments still aren't reflecting. The status is indicated as 'Complete Confirmation Pending'. Hence, it will not allow me to book an appointment with the SB branch. 

The passports are needed urgently. Please can you chase through why the payment does not reflect.

Kind regards

Carin1
Occasional Visitor

Hi 

I have tried to make a payment to home affairs but the payment does not appear on My Bills. It just says there are no outstanding bills. On the actual home affairs website it says formatted (ready to send). Does anyone know how to get the payment to appear on My Bills? (I have registered home affairs under My Bills) 

zaan14

And after two months nobody at Standard Bank Home Affairs has a clue why it is blocked-what is the use if after two months nobody works on the problem

Daz_Asbury
Had the same issue, use the ref number given to you on the actual Home affairs website. Under payments, it's a 10 digit ref number
KyleMertsch

Hi, the reference code that EHomeAffairs gave me is longer than 12 characters and as such the Online banking website doesn't allow me to proceed to payments? Please help!

Thanks