Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EHome Affairs

Solved
Helena

I have the same problem, both passports paid via myBills yesterday but can't make the booking as it says Complete Confirmation Pending.  SBSA, how do we link up these payments with DHA?

0 Kudos
Schanelle

Please help - I don't know how to authorise the payment for the passport renewal for home affairs. It's not an option on my app. Please provide a step by step guide and where to go to do it. 

0 Kudos
Alex_13
Hi Carin , I’m having the same problem!! How did you solve it?
0 Kudos
Lopz
New Contributor

Hi guys, I can help! I just phoned Standard Bank with the same issue and they have updated their new site to approve DHA payments. Go to Transact and then Pay My Bills. If you're not set up for billing, click get started and accept the T&Cs. You will see a list of billing beneficiaries that you have subscribed to. If you don't see the DHA, search for it and add it. You then click on the Your Bills tab at the top and you will see your pending payment for DHA. Use the reference number from the DHA website and click pay - sorted!! Hope this helps :)

0 Kudos
Lopz
New Contributor

PS I did this on online banking from my latop, I can't speak for the process on the app. 

0 Kudos
SLWHYLE
New Contributor

How can I make a payment to Home Affairs? If I go to My Bills it is listed but my only options are Cancel, or Unsubscribe. If i want to press on Unsubscribe it tells me that there is still a bill outstanding. But there is no option for me to pay, and no banking details. Please help.

0 Kudos
Markad911

I struggled too. if you are only getting a unsubscribe option on MyBills, you need to go back to eHome Affairs website

Go to your application history, click

go to payment

and then follow the prompts.

Once I completed all that, the payment amount appeared on Mybills

i then authorised it and submitted it

Done

I hope it helps you all...strange Standard bank doesnt have a guide on this!!!

0 Kudos
Janie_LB
I have the same problem, did you find a solution?
0 Kudos